Saturday, November 7, 2009

HR i met

Its a pleasant incident of How a company HR get into as my best friend....

I have lot of friends,juniors who are still searching for job... Even after my college, i have searched for job in chennai for almost 6 months, lot of companys, at that time IT was in boom but my bad luck i didnt get through and at last i was through in my current company. After that too, i always try to help whoever searching for job since i suffered the same. Whenever i get any resume i used to forward to the HR but i will get only the same response everytime "We don’t have suitable openings for the attached profile. However will let you know if there is anything comes up in the near future". I didnt notice the same reply for every profile i sent. Even i dont know the guy who sent this to me... After some months we had a team out happened and there we all grouped to 4 teams. In my team team there is no more known face except few. I have sit and played with a guy who looks like a north indian i can say with french beard. For the whole event he didnt even atleast smile even i have played by holding his hand only. After that one day i went to the floor where he is there for some other work. At that time i am in need of a persons information and guys there told a person name and asked to get that information from him. When i went to his place ( i know those place are only meant for HRs) i just shocked, he is the guy whom i am played in the outing. That time only he smiled a bit. After that one more shock, when i see his name board, it was the name whom i sent resumes frequently. I just introduced myself and that time only he said that he is maintaining template for everyone and just sent whenever he receives profile mail. After that i finished my work and went to my building and called him n talked freely. After that only i came to know he is such a waste guy like me :) To say about him, such a childish char even i always call him as child and always smile and tell everything via film dialogue. Even i too started telling film dialogues by following him. Very responsive guy for everything and he keeps inform whenever you r in track of him... After some days he introduced one more his team mate... ahhhh that guy is that much active enough in everything, taking decisions etc.. child is totally opposite and i always ask him to learn from him just for kidding... we 3 used to go out then and one day we met in city centre and from there we went to purchase a branded watch in pookadatheru :))



No comments: