Thursday, April 14, 2011

My last day drive from Alcatel

On that day, after all formalities were over n all my friends sign off, i came to my cabin to take all my things. Nobody in the floor at that time. Upto that i didnt get any feel of leaving since i didnt remember that, from next day onwards am not allowed to enter inside... I slightly thought of those things and there i got blocked.. I just sat on my place and called to some friends and talked long time... Lights went off as no body in floor and decided to leave at that time.. Took my things and just viewed the entire floor once and left the office.

That day i came by car and went to parking lot and took my car from there.. On driving in the vertical slope, just thought thats my last drive from the parking and then drove completely out of the company.Usually my drive is 10mins from office to home in car. One of my friend already told me that my last drive to home will take surely longer than usual.. Yes he is correct. It took half hour to reach my home in no mans road. I Went only in second gear and accelarator not crossed 20.

My usual drive is hight pitch audio with new songs in chill AC. That day, i put off the audio and so calm with mild AC inside. Thats the journey, in that i remembered few of my recent things happened with the company. My critical time, my onsite journey, coffee time chat, lunch, facebook games, even restrooms, my frustations, meeting rooms all flashed. i dont know whether i intentionally remembered all because of last day but i did.

On the last day, except after 7 i was very normal. Infact the day before last day, i felt of leaving since nobody around at that time. Always if ur lonely so much of things will come to ur mind either good or bad... That day i called a colleague and talked for hours and then i went... Once i came to my home, i forgot all and didnt express anything to my family.. That night i didnt sleep early.. Anyway its a sweet nice drive in my car with loads of memories.So much of peoples who came back in their vehicle overtook me by throwing a bad look like if i got something mad... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dai eppovoum nee second gear thana pa povae...

pattu podalana vera yaru padittu irunthangala...

ac podalana. ... vera ....?//